Any messages sent to us will be answered on our return to the office on 15th July 2022.
Railway Round-Up DVD No. 7
Number 7 of our ever-popular round-up of news on railways is now here.
The best in railway photography around the whole of the UK – main line, preserved railways and new projects.
Considered to be the No. 1 in this field of railway DVD news, Railway Round-Up is packed with steam action with two hours of footage.
Issue number 7 includes:
* A special feature on the storm damage to the main line at Dawlish. We have the footage of the storm as it hit the line on 4th February 2014, including aerial footage of repairs.
* The Great Goodbye of the final gathering of six A4s at Shildon.
* Cambrian Railways Gala at the West Somerset.
* Feature at Arley on the Severn Valley Railway and the last day of No. 5164 operating.
* London Transport steam event.
* Clan Line at the Mid-Hants event in early March 2014.
* Jubilee Galatea’s first runs.
* B1 No.61264 launched on to Main Line.
* T9 No. 30120 at the Swanage Railway.
* Victorian event at the Bodmin & Wenford Railway.
* No.34046 Braunton on the British Pullman train.
* Two Black Fives for Christmas specials.
* Torbay Express with Braunton and Nunney Castle.
* Two Britannia Pacifics at work.
* Severn Valley Autumn Gala with Cheltenham and Duchess of Sutherland.
* Steam on West Coast Main Line with Nos. 61264, 45407 and 45699.
* East Lancs Winter Gala, plus much, much more.
* And much more.
Approx. 120 minutes.
This dvd is being sold on behalf of and with full permission of the copyright owner – Kingfisher Productions.