Railway Round-Up DVD No. 6
Number 6 of our ever-popular round-up of news on railways is now here.
The best in railway photography around the whole of the UK – main line, preserved railways and new projects.
Considered to be the No. 1 in this field of railway DVD news, Railway Round-Up is packed with steam action with two hours of footage.
Issue number 6 includes:
* B1s return to steam.
* Tangmere on the Midland.
* T9 120’s visit to the Mid-Hants.
* The Gathering of six A4s at York.
* Great Britain and Cathedrals Explorer.
* Great Britain VI in Devon and Scotland.
* LT150 special events with three steam involved.
* Epping Ongar Gala with an LT flavour.
* Steam Railmotor No.93 operating on the Looe Branch.
* Mid-Hants Gala with four National Railway Museum locomotives.
* Bluebell’s connection to East Grinstead – first trains.
* Heritage diesels on the Mid-Hants, Didcot and Swanage branch.
* 5043 on the Cheltenham Flyer with Earl of Edgcumbe.
* Saint Class Lady of Legend roll-out at Didcot.
* 925 Cheltenham at the Gloucester Warwickshire Gala.
* Swanage branch trials with South West Trains.
* No.60009 over Brunel’s Saltash Bridge.
* Steam On The Met, including behind-the-scenes footage of test runs with Met Tank No.1 and 150 anniversary runs on the underground.
* Winter Cumbrian Mountain Express.
* Diesel Galas at Swanage and Mid-Hants, plus much, much more!
* And much more.
Approx. 120 minutes.
This dvd is being sold on behalf of and with full permission of the copyright owner – Kingfisher Productions.