Any messages sent to us will be answered on our return to the office on 15th July 2022.
Railway Round-Up DVD No. 4
Number 4 of our ever-popular round-up of news on railways is now here.
The best in railway photography around the whole of the UK – main line, preserved railways and new projects.
Considered to be the No. 1 in this field of railway DVD news, Railway Round-Up is packed with steam action with two hours of footage.
Issue number 4 includes:
* Winter Cumbrian Mountain Express trains in stunning icy conditions over Shap and the Settle-Carlisle route.
* ‘O2’ Calbourne crossing the Solent by ferry and at Bodmin.
* Llangollen’s Steel, Steam and Stars gala in April 2012.
* Mid-Hants Railway galas in 2011 and Spring 2012.
* Steam in Scotland on the Mallaig line.
* 70000 Britannia at Birkett Common and Castle 5043 at Ais Gill.
* Great Britain V from many locations over the nine days culminating in 34067 and 70013 in Cornwall.
* 4464 Bittern in its new livery and Clan Line’s first trip to Swanage.
* Return of steam to the Salisbury, Yeovil and Exeter route with Clan Line.
* Pitchford Hall arriving at the Epping – Ongar Railway.
* 6024’s last tours in March before overhaul, seen at Didcot, Swindon and Newport and at the sea wall at Dawlish en-route for Kingswear.
* Pre Christmas 2011 trains with Tangmere, Britannia and Tornado.
* Double-headed Panniers from Tyesley, numbers 9600 and L94 (7752) to Loughborough and Leicester and also in April 2012 to Coalville.
* Anniversaries at the North Yorkshire Moors and Isle of Wight Railways.
* 46201 Princess Elizabeth on the Double Lickey Banker.
* 5043 Earl of Mount Edgecumbe on The Cornishman in Cornwall.
* And much more.
Approx. 120 minutes.
This dvd is being sold on behalf of and with full permission of the copyright owner – Kingfisher Productions.